To eliminate institutional care settings for people in need
To raise the bar of service delivery by providing superior and competitive community based care options to the people most in need in our communities.
Sample Supports 20 Operating Values
- We believe that no person is “too challenging” to be in the community and design comprehensive programming to reflect this.
- We believe that competition raises the bar of service delivery and we act in alignment with this belief.
- We provide competitive wages to our team members to encourage retention of the best providers that are 100% committed to their meaningful work.
- We do what we say we will do with our teams, families and the people we serve and we work until it is done and done well.
- We provide services in a manner that makes financial sense so that we are always in a position to make the best decision for the people in services and the team that supports them.
- To foster leadership skills to raise the bar for encouraging “competitive social work” that disrupts the current way of doing things that doesn’t work.
- We are experts in what we do and we use our collective agency experience to educate others within and outside of our industry.
- We do not compromise quality for the sake of “status quo”. We create meaningful community-based programs to provide services to people who are underserved in our communities.
- We always work with the following hierarchy in mind: 1) for the organization and people we serve 2) for our teams 3) for ourselves.
- We constantly build workflow systems to increase efficiency, delegate work and decrease need for administrative overhead so we can in turn pay our core caregiver teams competitively.
- We hold a firm line of expecting our teams to functionally engage in our mission or to leave the team. We quickly address problematic behaviors with our teams to help the people we serve.
- We challenge our team to work hard, take on new and evolving responsibilities and to fully utilize our talent pool.
- We always align ourselves upwards within the organization and expect a positive morale from each other at all times.
- We fiercely advocate for community-based services while holding a respected professional reputation in the community.
- We encourage solution-based discussions with candid emotional transparency at work that reflects the passion we have in our jobs and a high team cohesion.
- We operate without anonymity. We stand behind what we say and we do what we say we will.
- We address problematic behaviors with our clients, our teams and ourselves that interfere with successfully implementing our vision and mission.
- We constantly try new things with a high risk tolerance. We aren’t afraid to fail and try something different.
- We over-communicate, exceed expectations and produce visible work at all times.
- We are flexible and are constantly pushing ourselves to be the “best” service providers in the industry that others can strive to emulate and replicate.